Sunday, August 29, 2010

8/29/10-HAHVAHD


Today Luciano and I bought our first Harvard t shirts; Luciano's shirt has a Boston accent

We went to dinner tonight and I was sitting right next to a man who spoke Spanish and we guessed was Puerto Rican. All of a sudden, a guy came over to him and asked if he could take a picture with him because some of his friends are "real big Red Sox fans" As they were taking the picture, I noticed a huge ring he was wearing that he was definitely making sure to get in the picture. So, I was sitting next to someone famous but didn't even know it.

6 comments:

  1. Who was he??? I don't know any Red Sox players. I bet Billy would know. And I am very very glad you went in the opposite direction of the carnival. how scary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only walking but Neveh pach ya cah neah the bah or the cahnaval.
    Uncle John

    ReplyDelete
  3. A ring would mean he was a champion on the 2007 team. Billy's guesses: Mike Lowell (he is Puerto Rican) or Big Poppi (he's from the Dominican).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Braden wants to know if he had a mustache.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh UNCLE John... I just figured out who this message was from. Say Hi to everybody for me!

    ReplyDelete