Friday, September 10, 2010

9/10/10-My Day Off

My job is to teach English to 2 Saudi Arabian guys, Ghisam and Aboode . However, something about the moon marked this day as the end of Ramadan so they didn't come in. I still had to be at work, but it felt like a day off since I had no students and no pressing responsibilities. It gave me time to add subtitles to a video of a skit they did. I plan to give it to them, but I thought you might want to see my students. Keep in mind, they are very low in English, and before 2 weeks ago, they hadn't studied any English.


That night i met up with Jocelyn (Jessica Maas's sister-in-law) and baked. Delicious.At 9 her husband Ryan came home from work and Luciano was supposed to come over so we could go out. Unfortunately L was too tired, so we saved our night out for when he could hang out with us and instead got pizza. This was one of the most delicious pizzas I have ever had. If you think either First Class or BJs makes your type of pizza, you will be disappointed. However, if you like perfect dough topped with toppings that perfectly combine to create one complete pizza flavor with no toppings out shining any of the others, then you will love this pizza too!  We got two pizzas just so I could take one home to Luciano.

No comments:

Post a Comment