Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/22/10

On Sunday, Nacho and Jaycee came over with Skylie while we packed.It was fun seeing them, but I wish she knew me more than she does, and moving to Boston is not going to help that! I'm going to send Jaycee a picture of us so that she can talk to Skylie about us. Of course, I forgot all about my camera when they were there. They brought us facturas?? which are pastries similar to the delicious one we got at 85* bakery but without the 45 minute line. It was fun seeing them.

Joci and the kids came over that night. We swam, ate spaghetti, swam some more, got ready for bed, and then went back to Joci's house. The only time I could get a picture of Brooklyn standing still was when she had a Qtip in her ear. And of course, she is so inclusive that she had to bring one to Jackson.  

When we went to their house, Luciano and Scott came home and we said goodnight to the kids and hung out with the adults for a while. It's always fun with the Belons, and we will miss them desperately.

No comments:

Post a Comment