Wednesday, August 25, 2010

8/25/10 Cindy and Jason, you belong here!

Everything here in Boston Screams "Learn, you fool". Today I saw tagging in the bathroom stall that read,  
"Embrace apanthropinization (it's good for the soul)"
I can't even understand the tagging, so I got a library card to the Boston City Library.


This is a picture of Cindy and Jason figuring out GRE vocabulary words FOR FUN with 90% accuracy (anecdotal statistic based on my not-so-thorough observations), so I will leave it up to them to figure out what apanthropinization means (dictionary.com doesn't have it).

2 comments:

  1. Oh Janelle, we love you! I cannot believe the detectives story--how scary! Why did you you open the door??? That scares me. We miss you guys and I am so so so glad you're keeping this blog. So, as far as the word apanthropinization--if I break it down according to the Greek Roots I teach my 8th graders, we have (ap) meaning "away" or "from" and (anthropo) meaning "man" or "mankind" so it must have something to do with going away from humanity; not caring about humanity, etc.

    ReplyDelete