Saturday, October 9, 2010

10/9 I have a computer again

So, Luciano dropped his laptop and broke the screen, which sucks considering our heater broke in our Placentia place and air conditioner in our Newport place.  These big expenses were not planned for in the budget. However, I am making a little money, so it off sets the expenses. Since Lucho needs a computer, we bought him a new one, and I get to use his old one. We brought an LCD projector with us to Boston, so my screen is more commonly known as my bedroom wall. No complaints here, though. This feels like a blessing after not having one.

So, in case you wanted to ask, the jeans dumpster shopping that Luciano videoed was not staged. I didn't know he was even watching me. Although a little embarrassed, I had to include it because it made me laugh so hard.

Also, I turned down the Marriott position. Unfortunately none of you will be getting a discount from me.

Currently, It is about as cold here as the winter in Newport. We keep telling ourselves that it can't get much worse than this. Apparently, though, it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment